Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shaveblogging update F Anyone's I, I've mostly settled on using Alba and my trusty 1960s-ish ladies' double-edge:


Not quite as comfortable as the Noxzema canned goop I'd been using, but much closer. And I really like the scent for some reason. It instantly makes me think of summer, or at least summer out on the Olympic peninsula, which is odd because I never used it out there. I've found a source where it's only like $3 a tube, too.

Speaking of which, looks like Corey's gone out of the shaveblogging business; that site hasn't been updated in a looooong time. And his email address is gone from the site. Hmmmm. Hope nothing untowards happened. At any rate, there's also the Badger and Blade forum, which I perused once a while back; it's way more into the whole esoterica of shaving stuff.