Friday, August 03, 2007

Blogging update Back from a busy day yesterday. So here's the thing: My carpeting attempt failed. I knew of an auto interior place a ways away, right next to a Mustang place I've gotten a bunch of stuff from (including said carpet). Made an appointment a month ago to bring my car in yesterday, they'd work on it today (Friday), I'd get it back either later today or tomorrow. So I spend an hour and 15 minutes (30 minute trip in good traffic) getting over there, sitting in the hot sun stuck in traffic much of the time. What do I get when I get there? "We're slammed. Can't get to it until next week." Harumph. Between that and lots of meetings yesterday, not much time to blog.

Anyway, I think I found a place about. . . .2 blocks from where I sit daily. Seem to know what they're doing. Hopefully, I can get this taken care of without utilizing that former place. I'm sure they do good work, but it's not worth the hassle.